The beautifully detailed gold leaves and dainty blossoms in this vintage style tiara will make any bride feel sophisticated while adding a hint of royalty in a fresh, romantic and fuss free way.
- Inspired by the Edwardian era
- Created from brass leaves that have been made using the original die from the early 1900's
- Delicate flowers with brass stamen scattered throughout
- Hand wired together onto a metal headband
- Available in gold and silver
- Handmade in our Auckland, New Zealand studio
This item is “Made to Order” with the creation time of 1-3 weeks plus shipping times
Rush processing times are often available if needed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the style name, colour, and wear date for further information.
Photography- Hamish Melville