Scattered with numerous silk organza butterflies this veil will give you the most magical feeling as the butterflies trail behind you and float around you. This veil is unforgettable.
- Covered in silk organza butterflies in many different varieties
- Made of soft bridal illusion tulle
- Available in ivory (pictured), diamond white, white or blush
- Available in many lengths with optional blusher
- Classic raw edge
- Lightly gathered onto a gold plated comb
- Your choice of butterflies in Ivory, Off White, White, Blush or a mixture (pictured)
*Please note your choice of butterfly colour in the note at checkout
- Elbow and fingertip veil comes with 15 butterflies
- Knee, waltz and floor come with 20 butterflies
- Chapel and cathedral come with 25 butterflies
- Optional blusher can be worn over the face during ceremony and cascades beautifully when worn at the back
- Veil in pictures 1-7 is a Floor length veil of 72'' with a 30'' blusher (mixture of butterfly colours)
- Veil in picture 8 is a fingertip 40'' with no blusher (ivory butterflies)
It's impossible to do this veil justice through still photographs. To see some videos of this veil find me on Instagram @annamargueritecouture and search the hash tag #silkbutterflyveil
- Handmade in our Auckland, New Zealand studio
This item is “Made to Order” with the creation time of 1-3 weeks plus shipping times
Rush processing times are often available if needed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the style name, colour, and wear date for further information.
WHITE- Bright white, true white, stark white, has a slight bluish tone like white computer paper.
DIAMOND WHITE- Off white, warm white, is designed to be the same color as untreated silk. Is lighter and less yellow as ivory but hasn’t got the bluish tone of the white.
IVORY- Has a pale yellow tone, has a hint of cream
BLUSH- Very pale pink, ballet pink, has a slight peach undertone.
This color is very pale and is designed to work with the current blush wedding dress trend. Although the shades of blush between designers do vary a fair bit, I personally think the shade selected by the manufactures to be quite a good medium. You’ll generally find it to look a shade or two lighter than most blush dresses.
Photography-Captured by Keryn