A drop veil is a classic veil that has no gather and romantically drapes over you creating an etherial silhouette. Perfect for wearing over or under a crown or tiara, a drop veil is made without a comb and is fastened to your hair with pins.
It is light as a feather and has a beautiful drape to it. It has lots of fullness at the hem and creates an A-Line silhouette
Veil pictured measures 72''/30'' in Diamond white
- Made of soft bridal illusion tulle
- Available in Ivory, Light Ivory, Diamond White (pictured), White or Blush
- Blusher can be worn over face during the ceremony if desired and cascades beautifully when worn at the back
- Measurements are formatted Length-of-veil/length-of-blusher to illustrate the length of the train if you were to attach to your hair at the 30inch point, which is the traditional length of a blusher. The reasoning for a 30 inch blusher is to finish just above your elbows so that your bouquet can be held outside of your veil. However, if you'd like to hold your bouquet underneath and have the blusher styled longer, consider purchasing a longer veil to compensate for the loss of train length.
If the exact length you are looking for isn't here, message me and I'd love to make you a custom veil!
- Handmade in our Auckland, New Zealand studio
This item is “Made to Order” with the creation time of 2-3 weeks plus shipping times
Rush processing times are often available if needed. Please email email@example.com with the style name, colour, and wear date for further information and associated fees.
Please read our policies before checking out.
WHITE- Bright white, true white, stark white, has a slight bluish tone like white computer paper.
DIAMOND WHITE- Off white, warm white, is designed to be the same color as untreated silk. Is lighter and less yellow as ivory but hasn’t got the bluish tone of the white.
LIGHT IVORY- In between diamond white and ivory. Best for dresses that have a more subtle hint of yellow in the tone
IVORY- Has a pale yellow tone, has a hint of cream
BLUSH- Very pale pink, ballet pink, has a slight peach undertone.
This color is very pale and is designed to work with the current blush wedding dress trend. Although the shades of blush between designers do vary a fair bit, I personally think the shade selected by the manufactures to be quite a good medium. You’ll generally find it to look a shade or two lighter than most blush dresses.
Photography: Shannon Moffit
Creative Direction & Styling: Luxe and Luna
Gown: Carol Hannah
Hair: Brianna Adams