Styled at the back of your up-do or nestled into a half up style, this wreath of leaves, buds and blooms adds a timeless touch to your bridal look that exudes romance and femininity.
With this style you also have the option to wear across the front like a headband as the combs will tuck in nicely just behind your ears giving you the flexibility to decide how you wear it once you've tried it on or to switch the style from ceremony to reception.
- Vine of brass leaves scattered with hand painted flowers
- Flexible design can be moulded to follow the shape of your hair
- Available in Gold, and Silver
- Secure in hair with metal combs at ends
- Handmade in our Auckland, New Zealand studio
This item is “Made to Order” with the creation time of 2-3 weeks plus shipping times
Rush processing times are often available if needed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the style name, colour, and wear date for further information and associated fees
Please read our policies before checking out
A special thanks to
Photography- Hamish Melville, Hair- Hannah Bylo,
Makeup- Connor Adams, Models- Liv and Isabella Holdsworth, Dresses- Rue De Seine, Production- Truly And Madly