This elegant drop veil is adorned with an ombre pattern of dome pearls which romantically scatter and drape over you creating an etherial silhouette. A drop veil is made without a comb and is fastened to your hair with pins.
It is light as a feather and has a beautiful drape to it. It has lots of fullness at the hem and creates an A-Line silhouette
Veil pictured is 120''/30'' in Diamond white
- This veil is made from a single hand cut piece of tulle with the centre of the pearls placed 30'' towards the middle of the veil creating a 30" blusher (please let me know if you have a different preference of blusher length as I can place the pearls further in)
- Made of soft bridal illusion tulle
- Available in Light Ivory, Diamond White(pictured) or Blush (pearls are an off white colour which work best with these three shades of tulle)
- Blusher can be worn over face during the ceremony if desired and cascades beautifully when worn at the back
- Hundreds of dome pearls placed on the veil in an ombre effect
If you would prefer the veil to be attached to a comb, please let me know in the note at checkout.
-See drop down menu for available lengths
If the exact length you are looking for isn't here, private message me and I'd love to make you a custom veil!
DIAMOND WHITE- Off white, warm white, is designed to be the same color as untreated silk. Is lighter and less yellow as ivory but hasn’t got the bluish tone of the white.
LIGHT IVORY- In between diamond white and ivory. Best for dresses that have a more subtle hint of yellow in the tone
BLUSH- Very pale pink, ballet pink, has a slight peach undertone.
This color is very pale and is designed to work with the current blush wedding dress trend. Although the shades of blush between designers do vary a fair bit, I personally think the shade selected by the manufactures to be quite a good medium. You’ll generally find it to look a shade or two lighter than most blush dresses.
- Handmade in our Auckland, New Zealand studio
- This item is “Made to Order” with the creation time of 2-3 weeks plus shipping times
- Rush processing times are often available if needed. Please message me with the style name, colour, and wear date and your location for further information and associated fees.
- Standard international shipping usually takes 8-14 days to most locations but can occasionally take longer. If you would like a tracking number and faster shipping please select a shipping upgrade at checkout
To peek behind the scenes, see real brides and the many styled shoots we are a part of, follow us on Instagram @annamargueritecouture and don't forget to tag us so we can see the big day! It's our absolute favorite!
A special thanks to
Styling and Production- Truly And Madly, Photography- Captured By Keryn, Hair- Hannah Bylo, Makeup- Connor Adams, Model- Olivia Holdsworth, Dresses- Alexandra Grecco via The Haven Bridal