This delicately shaped comb made with hundreds of leaves give your tresses an organic elegance and old world charm. Inspired by the very "in vogue" antique myrtle tiaras, which have been appearing on all the most stylish blogs recently, this comb perfectly nestles in the back of your up-do for hassle free styling.
Traditionally myrtle leaf headpieces were worn by brides or couples celebrating anniversaries from the late 1800 to the early 1900's in Germany and Austria.
Myrtle leaves have been worn at weddings dating back to ancient Greece as Myrtle is sacred to Aphrodite the goddess of love.
- Features many tiny metal leaves with beautiful leaf detail
- Available in gold and rose gold
- Hand wired together onto two 1 inch metal combs at each end
- The design measures 5.5''x1.75'' (15.5cm x4.5cm)
- Handmade in our Auckland, New Zealand studio
This item is “Made to Order” with the creation time of 1-3 weeks plus shipping times
Rush processing times are often available if needed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the style name, colour, and wear date for further information.
Photography - Hamish Melville