Hundreds of hand shaped myrtle leaves curl and reflect the light in this romantic and organic piece. Inspired by antique myrtle tiaras of the late 1800s- early 1900s this tiara references the past and creates a memorable and chic statement.
Traditionally myrtle leaf tiaras were worn by brides or couples celebrating anniversaries from the late 1800s till the 1930's in Germany but have recently come back in vogue.
Myrtle leaves have been worn at weddings dating back to ancient Greece as Myrtle is sacred to Aphrodite the goddess of love.
- Decorated portion of headband measures 9 inches and is approximately 1.25 inches high (23 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Created from metal Myrtle shaped leaves with delicate detailing
- Hand wired to a metal headband
- Available in Gold and Rose Gold
- Handmade in our Auckland, New Zealand studio
This item is “Made to Order” with the creation time of 1-3 weeks plus shipping times
Rush processing times are often available if needed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the style name, colour, and wear date for further information.
Photography - Hamish Melville